The Celebration Ostomy Support Belt
COLOSTOMY * ILEOSTOMY * UROSTOMY * HERNIA SUPPORT
The Celebration Ostomy Support Belt is designed to protect your dignity while allowing you to lead an active life. Learn how to measure for a correct fit, get wear and care information, and order your belt with confidence.
THE CELEBRATION BELT FEATURES:
- The Celebration Belt is made to work with the appliance you are now using.
- The Celebration Belt will fit either right side or left side stomas and is an excellent choice for ostomates with colostomy, ileostomy and urostomy procedures.
- The Celebration Ostomy Support belts are clinically recognized for their therapeutic benefits.
THE CELEBRATION BELT IS MADE UP OF FOUR PARTS:
1. The belt itself is made of a soft Tricot material backing and a Velfoam face material that are sewn to form a pocket to hold the “Stoma Hernia Plate”. The hole through which your pouch is pulled is surrounded by three “Button Holes” that fit the tabs of the “Stoma Shield”. The Open Weave Elastic is sewn to the belt body. All these materials are LATEX FREE.
2. The Stoma Hernia plate works to prevent leaking and give your hernia support. The Hernia plate is made of a soft plastic and manufactured to fit in the pocket of the belt body. It is made with the proper opening for the 2 3/8″, 2 3/4″ and 3 1/2″ Oval opening belts.
3. The Stoma Shield is die cut from a strong plastic material and folded to fit into the “Button Holes” over the opening of the belt. When in place it will allow proper flow into your pouch while preventing irritation or trauma to your stoma from seat belts or work place or sports activities.
4. The adjustable pocket below the body of the belt holds your ostomy pouch so that your ostomy bag does not sway as you move, and holds the weight of the ostomy pouch as it fills. This prevents any pulling effect on your wafer and also prevents leaks.
The combination of all of these four features makes the Celebration® Ostomy Support Belt completely unique and superior to any other belt.
WEAR AND CARE
The Celebration® Ostomy Support Belt is an elegantly simple design. Here’s how to wear and care for it.
- The Celebration® belt is made of a comfortable composite material designed for long life and easy care.
- Your belt should be hand washed in cool water and mild detergent and allowed to air dry.
- The plastic Hernia plate and the plastic stoma shield can be cleaned with a mild detergent and wiped dry. To wear the belt you will first affix your adhesive stoma wafer. In a two-part pouch system attach the pouch to the wafer. Put the hernia plate into its pocket on the belt. Place the belt opening in front of the wafer and pull the pouch through the opening. Pull the belt ends around your body to a comfortable snug fit. Secure the belt with the Velcro ends. The stoma shield may be fitted into the belt over the belt opening to protect the stoma from irritation or trauma. Fold the parts of the pouch-stabilizing pocket around the pouch. The belt may be worn this way to reduce the pendulum effect of the pouch when contents are in it. When the pouch is empty you may fold the pocket up and secure it with the Velcro strip at the top of the belt. Note: The pouch will not fill in the closed position.
ANSWERS TO COMMON QUESTIONS
- The Celebration Belt will fit either right side or left side stomas and is an excellent choice for Ostomates with Colostomy, Ileostomy and Urostomy procedures.
- Sizes are available from 27” to 56”. Larger or smaller sizes are available on request.
- The Celebration is made to work with the pouch you are using.It is available with pull through openings of 2-3/8” round, 2-3/4 “ round or 3-1/2” X 2-3/4″ oval for larger pouch systems.
- The Celebration is made of a soft “Tricot” material backing and a “Velfoam” face material with an open weave elastic designed for long life and easy care.All of these materials are Latex free.
- The stoma support plate which fits into a pocket of the belt works to prevent leaking by maintaining support around your stoma as well as supporting a hernia should you have one.
- The stoma shield which affixes to the front of the Celebration Belt will allow proper flow into your pouch while protecting your stoma from irritation or trauma from seat belts or work place or sports activities.
- The adjustable pocket below the body of the belt holds your pouch so that it does not sway as you move and holds the weight of the pouch as it fills.This prevents any pulling on your wafer and also prevents leaks.
- The Celebration® Belt is an elegantly simple design that gives support to your ostomy.
If you have questions or wish to leave a comment please use our Contact Us form or reach a product representative directly by telephone at 413-539-7704 (EST / USA)
Celebration® Belts are an elegantly simple design. They are made with the singular purpose of giving comfort, support, and protection to your ostomy.
COMFORTABLE * DISCREET * LEAK PROOF
4″ Wide Celebration Belt
LONG LIFE * EASY CARE * ACTIVE LIFE STYLE
4″ Wide Celebration Belt
ADJUSTABLE * STRONG MATERIAL * EASY FIT
4″ Wide Celebration Belt With Oval Opening
The Celebration belt with the stoma shield in place. This will protect the Ostomate from trauma to the stoma and irritation caused by seat belts.